As a Health Advisor, your primary responsibility is to engage members enrolled in Pack Health to help them manage their health outside of a clinical visit. Health Advisors collaborate with patients, health care providers, and other resources to ensure members adhere to health care plans and proven evidence-based protocols to receive positive outcomes more often. This is a unique position that requires a problem-solving nature, empathy for members, attention to detail, and an organized mind.
This position is full-time. Work is primarily performed in an office setting. Member and healthcare provider interaction is predominantly over phone and computer. Work schedule requires working one evening and weekly member management.
- The opportunity to help others achieve their health goals to create an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision and 401k benefit plan options.
- Life insurance benefits as well as both short and long-term disability plans.
- Continued training and development as a Health Advisor and as a professional. Access to the ICHWC certification once requirements have been met.
- Ample time with a coaching mentor to continue perfecting your Health Advising skills.
- Standard work schedule with flexibility to create your best schedule to fit your needs.
- A relaxed work environment that thrives on collaboration and teamwork. Constantly working to be a great place for great people.
- Plenty vacation and holidays as well as the ability to work one day from home per week based on tenure and progress.
- All resources and tools you need to become a professional health coach